Our Faculty and Staff
We rely on diverse and experienced Faculty and Staff to give our after-school providers quality training on a wide range of topics.
Below are Faculty and Staff members who have conducted workshops, seminars, and other training sessions. Please refer to our Calendar to discover current training opportunities.
- Academy of Educational Development
- Afterschool Alliance
- Baltimore City Public Schools
- Child First Authority
- Foundations, Inc.
- The Family League of Baltimore City
- The Finance Project
- Maryland State Department of Education
- Safe and Sound Campaign
- and more.....
- Rebkha Atnafou, Executive Director, is responsible for overall management, establishing strategic linkages with local, state and national agencies, and directing the expansion and ensuring the sustainability of TASI.
- Andrea Tillery, Office Manager, is responsible for daily office operations, bookkeeping, and human resource duties.
- Lori Carter Vassor, Professional Development Coordinator, develops and manages TASI's events and provides oversight of TASI's certificate programs.